Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Nesting!

Yesterday I hit 35 weeks.  This is the furthest I have made it in a pregnancy.  For the most part I feel great, but I will admit there are things that are no longer "fun" - Like getting out of bed 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom, rolling over in bed takes like 10 steps, getting off the couch takes at least a minute or two, and this week HEART BURN has kicked in! Alright enough complaining, I know it will all be worth it in a few weeks.

Speaking of a few weeks, I have continued my to do list to get ready for Emmett!  Today I worked on the guest bathroom which will be Emmett's bathroom.  My wonderful husband had been using that bathroom for his various fish tank "things" and painting supplies.  Once I cleaned all of that stuff out, the cleaning and organizing began.  I have posted pictures below.

The tub.  I am reusing Trevor's baby tub.  The toy holders and bath toys are from the baby shower.


My favorite part of todays' project.  We have a small bathroom and I found this "skinny" 3 drawer cart.  It allowed me to organize the towels, wash cloths and baby washes.  I love this cart!
I love the monogrammed towels!  

My second favorite part of today's project was the towel hooks.!  Crazy I know, but I installed them myself (they were stick on) and they will be a huge help in hanging up the hooded towels after baths.  As you can see this is another monogrammed towel :)
 The only thing we have left to do is to put the crib together (we were waiting for hardware to come in) and to put the decals up.  I want to make sure the paint is cured before putting them up.  Other than those things we are set.  I have my bags packed for the hospital and all.  HOWEVER, I am encouraging my little guy to stay in for at least 2 weeks.  I would love to say I carried a baby to full term!  So Emmett, please stay put!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment