Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 16

Week 16 is actually almost over.  This week I felt the baby for the first time.  I felt some little flutters, there is nothing better!  I don't feel them all the time, but when I do, it gives me chills.  The baby's heartbeat remains around 160.  I can't wait to find out what we are having (We find out April 16th).  Below is my week 16 photo.


On a totally off topic note, we are going to see Theresa Caputo tomorrow.  She is going to be at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore.  I can't wait!  I am hoping Trevor comes through.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't wait to find out if Baby Ulrich is a boy or a girl...send me a text!

    Those flutters are amazing, aren't they? They reaffirm that the little one is growing and healthy. Hiccups are pretty cool, too.

    You look great...happy and healthy! All my love to you and Baby Ulrich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the Lyric yesterday too. Theresa is great. I hope this baby brings you the joy that you and your family so deserve.

    ReplyDelete