Monday, April 22, 2013

19 Weeks

I realized today that we didn't do an 18 week picture.  So I decided to do one today so that I don't forget.  I am about halfway through my pregnancy - hard to believe!  Since I will have to have a c-section, I am 20 weeks away instead of 21.  As of now I will have our sweet boy on September 10th.

Last week Dominic and I "finalized" our name choice.  With Trevor I never had any funny looks or comments about his name.  However this time is different!  I have gotten a few sour faces and a few odd comments.  Oh well, I have to remember that this is our baby and WE chose the name.  By the way his name is Emmett James Ulrich (the James is for my dad and his big brother).

My latest craving has been bread and butter.  It all started with a recipe I found on Pinterest.  Its called "the bread" and Oh My it is super easy and super yummy!  I never thought I would crave bread and butter (how simple)! **You can click the word bread to get the recipe**

My 19 week picture is below.  Dominic was making fun of my pose and smile which made me laugh and I had to use this picture!



1 comment:

  1. I love the name!! I think its perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete