Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fetal Doppler

When I was pregnant with Trevor, I never even thought of buying a fetal doppler.  However this time I bought one.  From 5 weeks - 12 weeks I was having weekly ultrasounds which of course gave me piece of mind, but I was still very nervous.  With my most recent miscarriage I had been going every other week.  One week we had a heart beat, two weeks later the baby had died.  So of course I was so scared of that happening again.

Throughout this pregnancy I have been lurking in various pregnancy boards.  I noticed many women talking about the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler.  So I did a little research on them, they received great reviews and were around $60.  Not too bad!  So I went ahead and bought one.  Best thing I did!  I am not crazy and neurotic about it.  I usually listen once a day (at bed time).  The beautiful sound of my baby's heartbeat just makes me smile and know that he/she is doing just fine!

Take a listen :-)




This is the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler.  I highly recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment