Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 21-22

Happy Mother's Day!  Mother's day is usually a very hard day for me.  I can't help but think of Trevor and the fact that he is not here.  This year was a little less hard.  I of course think of Trevor and miss him, but this year I have hope, I have Emmett growing inside of me.

This week was so busy so we didn't get to take a picture until today and tomorrow I will be 22 weeks so I just combined the two weeks.  I went back to the OB for a regular appointment this week.  Things are going great.  I am measuring about a week ahead.  Emmett continues to have a nice steady heart beat.  We even set the delivery date.  I will have a scheduled c-section on September 9th.  I am happy with any day in September except the 3rd.  I am very scared he will be born on the 3rd.  The 3rd is when Trevor died, so here's hoping for the 9th.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mothers in the world; I am so proud to have you as my friend. You are a beautiful, inspirational fighter for all that is right in the world and Emmett will be so blessed to have you as his mother. <3

    ReplyDelete